Want to see the Harlem Globetrotters when they come to Fresno next year?
Enter our latest contest and that dream could become a reality. SaveMart Center has generously donated family 4-packs of tickets to the team’s January 13, 7 pm performance at SaveMart Center, and we’re giving them away!
Three fans/followers, one from each social media following, will win 4-packs of tickets. Another lucky winner will get to take home a 4-pack of tickets, plus a few extra surprises.
How to enter our giveaway:
- Like or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- By 11:59 PM on Sunday, December 18, share a picture taken within a Fresno County Public Library branch that features a sports book or video available for checkout. The prizes are tickets to see the Harlem Globetrotters, but the item in your photo does not have to be basketball-related. Soccer, rugby, ping pong, curling, equestrian—take your pick! But there’s a catch: some part of the library branch must be visible in your photo. Please note: Because of legal and privacy considerations, we will not accept photos that show any people’s faces (faces printed on book or video case covers excepted from this stipulation).
- If you’re connecting with us on Facebook, simply reply to the contest post. If you’re entering on Twitter (@FCPL) or Instagram (@fresnolibrary), be sure to tag us in your post. Any private Instagram accounts must be set to “public” for the run of the contest. Posts on all social media platforms should include the hashtags #fresnolibrary and #fcplglobetrotters.
Upon submitting a Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram post that meets the guidelines established above, eligible followers will be entered for a chance to win the prize. The contest is open to all residents of Fresno County, age 18 years and older with a Fresno County Public Library card/account, except Fresno County Public Library employees and members of those individuals' families. All contest entries must be submitted by 11:59 PM on Sunday, December 18. This contest is in no way sponsored, administered, or associated with any social media site. By entering, contest participants confirm they release Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, of responsibility for contest outcomes, and agree to the Terms of Service for each of these sites.
Winners will be selected by random draw from among all eligible entries received and announced on social media by Monday, December 19, 2016. Odds of winning depend on the number of qualified entries received, but no entrant may win multiple pairs of tickets and only one prize per household will be awarded. Prizes must be accepted as awarded. No cash alternatives, substitution, or transfers of the prize will be permitted. Prizes must be picked up at a Fresno County Public Library branch selected by the winner. A prospective winner will be required to provide Fresno County Public Library with his/her name, library card number and telephone or email address for purposes of determining eligibility and prize administration.
Additionally, winners agree that Fresno County Public Library may use their posts and any associated identification (ex. Twitter handle) for advertising and publicity purposes without further compensation (except where prohibited).
The Fresno County Public Library is not responsible for computer system, hardware, software or program malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delayed computer transactions or network connections that affect the prize draw or your participation in it. Furthermore, Fresno County Public Library is not responsible for:
- lost, misdirected, misplaced, illegible, unintelligible, incomplete or late entries
- any act, failure to act, or delay regarding the transmitting or processing of entries
This prize draw is subject to all applicable federal and state laws and regulations. These incentive prize rules are subject to change without notice in order to comply with any applicable laws or the policy of any other entity having jurisdiction over the prize draw.