Want to go to ZAPPCON 2016 for free? Join our Instagram costume contest for a chance to win two 1-day ZAPPCON passes and other goodies!
To enter, all you have to do is:
- Follow Fresno County Public Library on Instagram @fresnolibrary
- On Instagram, share a picture of yourself dressed as your favorite book character or superhero, holding what you think would be that character’s favorite book (browse the FCPL catalog and our branches and check out titles you need to complete your picture!).
- Use the hashtags (both): #fresnolibrary and #bringingbookstolife
Upon submitting a post that meets the guidelines established above, eligible reviewers will be entered for a chance to win the prize. The contest is open to all residents of Fresno County age 13 years and older with a Fresno County Public Library card/account, except Fresno County Public Library employees and members of those individuals' families. All contest entries must be submitted by 11:59 PM, October 2, 2016. Multiple entries are allowed and even encouraged. We ask that any PRIVATE accounts are made PUBLIC during the contest, so that entries can be submitted. This contest is in no way sponsored, administered, or associated with Instagram, Inc. By entering, contest participants confirm they release Instagram of responsibility for contest outcomes, and agree to abide by Instagram’s Terms of Service.
Winner will be selected by random draw from among all eligible entries received and announced on October 3, 2016 on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Odds of winning depend on the number of qualified entries received. Winner will receive the prize noted above; the prize must be accepted as awarded. No cash alternatives, substitution, or transfers of the survey prize will be permitted. Prizes must be picked up at Fresno County Public Library. Prospective winner will be required to provide Fresno County Public Library with his/her name, library card number and telephone or email address for purposes of determining eligibility and prize administration.
Additionally, winner agrees that Fresno County Public Library may use their likeness and any associated identification (ie. Instagram handle, name) for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation (except where prohibited).
- The Fresno County Public Library is not responsible for computer system, hardware, software or program malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delayed computer transactions or network connections that affect the prize draw or your participation in it. Furthermore, Fresno County Public Library is not responsible for:
- lost, misdirected, misplaced, illegible, unintelligible, incomplete or late entries
- any act, failure to act, or delay regarding the transmitting or processing of entries
- Fresno County Public Library is entitled to interpret these rules as required and its decision is final.
- This prize draw is subject to all applicable federal and state laws and regulations. These incentive prize rules are subject to change without notice in order to comply with any applicable laws or the policy of any other entity having jurisdiction over the prize draw.