Up for a challenge?
Review your latest read, or one of your favorite books in 7 words and tweet it to us (@FCPL) with the hashtag #7wordbookreviews
One reviewer, drawn at random, will win this cool canvas FCPL drawstring backpack full of books and a few library goodies:
Upon posting a tweet that meets the guidelines established above, eligible reviewers will be entered for a chance to win the prize. The contest is open to all residents of Fresno County, age 18 years and older with a Fresno County Public Library card/account, except Fresno County Public Library employees and members of those individuals' families. All contest entries must be submitted Friday, Aug. 26-midnight of Sunday, Sept. 4, 2016. Multiple entries are allowed and even encouraged. This contest is in no way sponsored, administered, or associated with Twitter, Inc. By entering, contest participants confirm they release Twitter of responsibility for contest outcomes, and agree to Twitter’s Terms of Service.
Winner will be selected by random draw from among all eligible entries received and announced by Tuesday, September 6, 2016. on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Odds of winning depend on the number of qualified entries received. Winner will receive the prize noted above; the prize must be accepted as awarded. No cash alternatives, substitution, or transfers of the survey prize will be permitted. Prizes must be picked up at Fresno County Public Library. Prospective winner will be required to provide Fresno County Public Library with his/her name, library card number and telephone or email address for purposes of determining eligibility and prize administration.
Additionally, winner agrees that Fresno County Public Library may use their #7wordbookreview and any associated identification (ie. Twitter handle) for advertising and publicity purposes without further compensation (except where prohibited).
- The Fresno County Public Library is not responsible for computer system, hardware, software or program malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delayed computer transactions or network connections that affect the prize draw or your participation in it. Furthermore, Fresno County Public Library is not responsible for:
- lost, misdirected, misplaced, illegible, unintelligible, incomplete or late entries
- any act, failure to act, or delay regarding the transmitting or processing of entries
- Fresno County Public Library is entitled to interpret these rules as required and its decision is final.
- This prize draw is subject to all applicable federal and state laws and regulations. These incentive prize rules are subject to change without notice in order to comply with any applicable laws or the policy of any other entity having jurisdiction over the prize draw.